We require proof of purchase in order to validate a claim. This may be submitted after you buy your policy or when making the claim. If you do not have a receipt we will work with you to find suitable proof of purchase. In case of loss or theft, you’ll need a police crime or lost property reference number which you can get through contacting the police at 101. 

Did this answer your question?