When you make a claim for a stolen item, you need to report your loss to the police as soon as possible. 

There are two ways to report a theft:

  • Call the police on 101
  • Visit your local police station¬†

Once you have reported the theft you will receive your Crime Reference Number, which you need to supply to the Kinsu claims team. 

Did this answer your question?