When your item suffers damage, theft or accidental loss, the claims team will require certain documents and actions from you. 

When you lose an item, or are a victim of theft, you will need to report your loss to the police. You will be provided with a crime reference number, which you will need to provide to the Kinsu claims team. 

Did this answer your question?