Yes. In order to be covered with Kinsu, you need to be a UK Resident. 

If you are not sure about your residency, we define a UK resident using the Government’s tax definition: You need to have lived in the UK for 6 months out of the last 12, and be eligible as a taxpayer.

Did this answer your question?