As long as you are a UK resident and are over 24 years of age, then yes we can cover you.

If you are not sure about your residency, we define a UK resident using the Government’s tax definition: You need to have lived in the UK for 6 months out of the last 12, and be eligible as a taxpayer. 

Did this answer your question?