Yes, you can buy Kinsu contents insurance when you rent as a tenant in a landlord's property. 

The thing to bear in mind is, we can only cover your items, and you would need to show proof of purchase for any item you claim for. 

Any items which are provided by your landlord (e.g. furniture) cannot be covered under your Kinsu policy, and should not be included in your total contents worth. 

Did this answer your question?